IVR or interactive voice response is an automated phone system solution that allows companies to engage with their callers and gather information via a touch-tone keypad or voice input without the assistance of a human person. Based on the caller’s input via text or voice response, IVR executes activities and gives the necessary output.
IVR may be the customer’s initial point of contact with your organization. So a well-designed IVR system may get your client off to a good start, leading to improved customer service, or frustrate the client by waiting in the queue and entering input. It is always at most important to choose an expert IVR solution provider in Dubai so that they can give you the best design and excellent professional recording which makes your first impression the best.
With the IVR solution, customers will hear an automated greeting when they call your office, followed by a pre-recorded message that will allow them to connect directly to the department they are looking for which also help you in satisfying the client and reducing the time taken for transferring the call by an agent.
IVR is also helpful especially during off-hours when the offices are closed still they can interact with you if you provide your company email address or alternative mobile numbers.
With a well-designed IVR software solution, When there is a high volume of calls, an efficient interactive voice response system can assist reduce the number of time consumers is on wait by helping them discover answers and do simple tasks themselves. Customers who need to talk with a human can use IVR technology to route their calls swiftly and smoothly to the right Call center solutions in Dubai representative to answer their questions or request.
Benefits of IVR solutions:
- As a bonus, Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technologies make clients feel more valued. As a result of IVR systems, each typical inquiry a client may have is already answered within seconds. As a result of a successful IVR flow, consumers are guided through an intuitive menu to the department that can best assist them.
- Technology may not be necessary for a small business, but it is a useful tool to have. As a result of an IVR, your firm seems to be large, as a single receptionist could not possibly handle the number of calls you receive.
- While office hours, vacations, and breaks limit staff availability, IVR systems are constantly available to customers. Anytime they want, they may phone your contact center and engage with your IVR systems.
- To personalize welcomes for known callers, IVR systems may be customized and programmed individually. The IVR can do this if caller ID information is accessible, or if it’s part of a bigger cloud phone system with a CRM connection, which both exist.
- As a virtual receptionist and operator, IVR reduces labor expenses and frees up your customer support staff’s time. Better use of resources is promoted while still meeting the demands of clients.